Monday, April 10, 2006

hey gals!!!
just wanted to add a new post to our blog la haha cos i was sick of seeing the photos as the first post....
everyone's busy studying now...i should be too...anw..just wanna confirm right...
mandy and wan ends on 17th, jane xin and rebec may 2nd? isit....soon soon..hang in there ok...?

here's a joke to lighten things up:

dogs usually shit in a strand right?? how come..one fine day..there's this particular dog that shat in 4 strands?

haha cos he swallowed a button and it got stuck at his hole haha!!

anw its funny right...was loling when my sister told me that joke.anw kai (my roomie) has somehow convinced 2 of my guy team mates that we're les...i just found out today haha..quite freaky how my reputation is getting ruined without me even trying hahaha..hang on girls (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home